The 2019 Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition (“2019 Beijing Expo”) is the highest level of professional exhibition (Category A1) approved by the International Association of Horticultural Producers, recognized by the Bureau International des Expositions (BIE), and hosted by the Chinese Government and the Beijing Municipal People’s Government at Yanqing District, Beijing. It is expected that the official exhibitors (including national and international organizations) shall not be less than 100, other exhibitors (domestic provinces, municipalities and domestic and foreign enterprises) shall not be less than 100, and the number of visitors at home and abroad shall not be less than 16 million.
The theme of the 2019 Beijing Expo is “Live Green, Live Better”, the concept is “Integrate horticulture into nature and touch the soul with nature”, and the target is “new paradigm of global horticulture, new paradigm of ecological civilization”.
Following the principle of “open, fair and just”, the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition Coordination Bureau openly collects and recommends service providers to exhibitors. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
I. Project Name Service providers recommended by the 2019 Beijing Expo to exhibitors (“recommended service provider”).
II. CollectorThe Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition Coordination Bureau
III. Purpose of CollectionAccording to former World Expos and International Horticultural Exhibitions, this would generate a batch of recommended service providers through public solicitation, in order to provide exhibitors with various needed services to satisfy the demand of exhibitors for services. Meanwhile, this would provide legal representatives of the majority of enterprises and public institutions or other organizations with a platform to participate in the World Expo.
IV. Collection Category and Quantity
(1) Exhibition Venue Construction (10-15 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing landscape design, landscape engineering, and landscape maintenance services.
(2) Material Supply (15-20 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with all kinds of raw materials and gardening materials such as flowers and trees.
(3) Exhibition Layout Service (10-15 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with the required exhibition booth construction and dismantling services, and related decorations.
(4) Logistics Services (3-5 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with import and export customs declaration and inspection, transportation, warehousing, loading and unloading operations, and courier services.
(5) Equipment leasing (10-15 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with all kinds of equipment, exhibition equipment, furniture and office supplies, etc.
(6) Human Resources (5-10 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with all kinds of service personnel dispatch and employment services, etc.
(7) Exhibition Venue Management (5-8 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing exhibitors with the required exhibition parks and exhibition venues, as well as management services and property management services including cleaning and warranty, etc.
(8) Activity Publicity and Advertising (5-10 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing public relations, contact services and advertising advertisements necessary for exhibitors to carry out national activities, publicity activities and performances necessary for exhibitors.
(9) Design Consulting (10-15 enterprises): Mainly responsible for providing the architectural design services needed by exhibitors in the self-built exhibition hall and exhibition garden, as well as construction planning consultation, feasibility study reports, engineering design, bidding agent, project construction, project management, project supervision, building energy-construction of new energy use, construction plans review and commercial real estate consulting, hotel management, legal advice, intellectual property agents, and other services.
(10) Airline Services (1-3 enterprises): Provide exhibitors with airline services.
The number of formal entries can be adjusted according to the actual situation of the application.
V. Solicitation Requirements
(1) Candidate service providers shall be enterprises and other organizations (“applicant”) that are legally registered and are effectively still in operation.
(2) Applicants are required to complete the professional services required by industry qualification; the registered capital and the responsibility of the service provider should match; business performance leads to the industry; in good financial condition for the past two years.
(3) Applicants are required to operate according to law, have a good social image and business reputation, and enthusiastic in participating in the 2019 Beijing Expo.
(4) Applicants shall be professionals with a considerable number of qualifications.
(5) Applicants are required to apply separately.
(6) Applicants are required to provide their services in accordance with industry standards and reasonable charges.
VI. Solicitation Procedures
The applicants shall obtain a “Solicitation Document” from the solicitor and submit the application materials within the regulated time, which shall be submitted to the review team for review after the compliance review. The solicitation results shall be published on the official website of the 2019 Beijing Expo (www.horti-expo2019.com).
VII. Solicitation Time and Solicitation Document Downloads
(1) Solicitation Time: April 17, 2017– May 19, 2017
(2) Refer to the annex to download the solicitation documents
Contact information:Address: Room 925, Shougang Sports Building, No. 159, Fushi Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing
Contact Person: SHI Ce
Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition Coordination Bureau
April 17, 2017